Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!!!

I took this picture at Universal's City Walk the other day. It's one of the most beautiful trees ever seen here in Orlando! Absolutely beautiful! And it definitely let me know it was springtime in the city!

After our long, coldish winter, I swore I would never complain about the heat again in Central Florida. Man, I should have shut my mouth...because it's been HOT lately! Near 90 and it's only April! But, it has been beautiful and not too humid, so I shouldn't complain too much!



I was reminded again of spring when I passed the many strawberry stands, promising delicious, juicy, sweet fruit for only .99 a basket! How could we resist?? Strawberries definitely equal spring in Florida!
The boys have definitely been enjoying the beautiful weather by being outside as much as possible. Monkey runs to the door every couple of minutes and points to the doorknob, begging to go outside. I try to oblige as much as possible, especially now that it's not too humid or miserable out yet! They've been playing with volleyballs, soccer balls, tennis balls, kick balls, bubbles and water toys! The smiles on their faces are precious.
Oh, how I love spring in Central Florida!




No comments:

Post a Comment