Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook




Outside my window.....it is sunny and very warm. Not quite summer weather, but we're heading there! Many flowers are blooming and birds are flying everywhere!





I am thinking...I really hope this sore throat doesn't turn into strep throat





From the kitchen...chicken noodle soup and a peanut butter sandwich. Punky will be at my parent's house, Monkey will have some of my soup and some carrots, Husband will be at work.





From the learning room....we are starting adding and subtracting with double and triple digits, learning about the environment and reading as much as possible!





I am wearing...green pajama pants and a light blue pajama top. Again, not feeling well!





I am creating...organizing and putting together of the homeschooling journal/file.





I am going...to find out more about child yoga lessons





I am reading..."Helping The Anxious Child" and I finished "Best Friends Forever" by Jennifer Weiner last night. It was fantastic. I have to pick a new one tonight!





I am remembering...that each moment in life passes by so quickly. I want to really start living intentionally.





I am hoping...I start feeling better by Sunday! It's Punky's birthday!





I am hearing..."An Actor's Life for Me" on Pinnocchio. The boys are watching it right now.





On the mind....not much today. Just trying to feel better!





I have noticed...my kids are growing up so fast! Must slow them down! :)





Pondering these words...."Always let your conscience be your guide." :)





Around the house...Husband is getting ready for work, Punky and Monkey are watching Disney DVD's and drawing





A few plans for the rest of the week....Hopefully I'll start feeling better! We had plans to have a game night with lots of snacks...and then his birthday at Dino World on Sunday!





Here is a picture that I am enjoying....

Please visit The Simple Woman's Daybook !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment