Sunday, March 7, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

Menu Planning Monday (a day early 'cause I always forget on Mondays!)...also, the veggies and fruit may vary since we are going to the farmer's market tomorrow to pick out some fresh, organic goods!

Monday (March 8):
Marinated Steaks on the grill, grilled veggies, sweet potato fries

Tuesday (March 9):
Restaurant at the Magic Kingdom

Wednesday (March 10):
Ham, cheezy Au gratin potatoes, fresh green beans

Thursday (March 11):
Grilled chicken with rustic mustard cream sauce , pasta, grilled veggies

Friday (March 12):
Homemade Pizza

Saturday (March 13):
Leftovers

Sunday (March 14):
Spaghetti, garlic bread

I'm also going to make some food items that we'd like to take with us on vacation. The food will be frozen and reheated at the resort, so I'd like to try some recipes out now (and reheat them at home to see if they stand up well.)

I will be making:
Virginia Ham Tarts
Pizza Roll Ups
Pizza Bagels
Monterrey Chicken Quesadillas
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Cups
Lumpia
Taco Meat

I realize this is a lot to make, so I may not get to it all this week. Whatever I don't get to will carry over to next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment