Monday, January 4, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

From My Little Corner of The World:



Outside my window....it is very cold for Florida (real feel of 16 tonight!)



I am thinking....about how much I want to clean and organize the house.



I am thankful for....my family. Each and every minute of the day. Also, for thrift stores...which make my life so much easier.



I am wearing...pajamas (lounge pants, tshirt..and socks for once)



I am remembering....how very pregnant I was this time last year and how we were getting ready for a move.



I am going...to do something with my family tomorrow but it's so chilly out, I don't know what to do.



I am currently reading...Country Living magazine, Cosmo magazine, The Creative Family (again) and about to start Jane Eyre (again)



I am hoping...my brother gets his kidney soon (he needs a kidney transplant)



On my mind...simple living lately!



Noticing that....my baby is getting so big. So quickly.



Pondering these words.... "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation" Walden, Thoreau



From the kitchen...tonight it was pancakes (for Punky), baby food and a cereal bar (Monkey) and leftover gumbo (for me), husband is at work.



Around the house...I need to take down some of these darn Christmas decorations!



One of my favorite things...board games



From my picture journal....

No comments:

Post a Comment